Transform Lives and Support Healing
“Loss and grief are part of the human experience. Unfortunately, they are rarely a part of graduate training in the helping professions.” – Robert A. Neimeyer, PhD, Psychology, Portland Institute for Loss and Transition Director.
Welcome to my site and my certification program! I’m excited to have you here and even more excited that you want to learn more about this profession! There’s a reason you’re here and I hope that the information provided will help to uncover what that reason is! Are you called to serve others? To support others through the grief process? Do you want to add grief specific knowledge to your existing business? Whatever the reason, I am honored and humbled that you have selected me as your mentor and I welcome the opportunity to help make your dreams a reality! I am a #1 International Best Selling Author, Certified Master Grief Coach and Strategic Life Coaching Practitioner, and I believe that my personal experience with loss and extensive knowledge surrounding grief and resiliency make me the perfect person to offer this program.
I’m sure you have some questions and if I don’t cover them here, please reach out to me directly! The world needs more grief specific care so I want to ensure you have all the necessary information to make an informed decision. But first, please know that there is no prerequisite for learning to help others. If I can do this life-changing and important work, so can you!
Just by you landing on this page, I know that you are meant to be here. If you feel a little unsure about your ability to help others, that’s ok. It is normal to feel uncertain about something new and it’s my goal to help put your mind at ease. Remember, it is your desire to make a difference in the world that is your most important characteristic that qualifies you for this work. I promise, you’ll be so glad you invested in yourself so that you can positively impact the lives of others during their most difficult challenges. Taking this first step is the hardest but it’s necessary in order to move forward in this new endeavor.
Advantages of becoming a Certified Master Grief Coach:
- Achieve a new level of self-discovery and personal growth
- Gain the ability to support others and make a positive impact on this world
- Have the knowledge to teach and support family and friends
- Enhance how you already work with grievers in your current position
- Boost resume interest as grief education is helpful in most jobs – Jobs in fields where grief coaching knowledge is beneficial include medical, behavioral, emergency response, veteran services, naturopathy, veterinarian, pet care, nursing homes, social work, bereavement coordinators, hospice, clergy, spiritual guides, volunteering, education, funeral directing, human resources, law, massage therapy, mind/body techniques, real estate, sales, marketing, and cosmetology.
- Build a meaningful business working from anywhere
- Acquire knowledge – master is a prevalent word meaning acquiring complete knowledge. This program focuses on varied professional expert insights on grief used with the life coaching principle of empowering and guiding others to remember each person is the master of their own journey. Master Grief Coaching can be provided in-person and worldwide by phone, video chat, or even messaging which offers convenience.
- Title “Certified Master Grief Coach” can be used or any other appropriate coaching title. Example coach-related titles are listed in the “Grief Coaching” module. Any other grief-related expertise like mind and body techniques, energy healing, and religious or spiritual expertise can be combined with this certification and can be used in a coaching title.
As a Certified Master Grief Coach, you will do important work. Healing from inevitable suffering is a journey involving individual inner wisdom about how the mind, emotions, body, and spirit interact in the present moment to become whole again or for the first time. Loss is inevitable and trained professionals available to support those suffering a loss is crucial to the process of healing and learning to live a joy filled life while still honoring our grief.
The Master Grief Coach Certification process includes the following:
- Module One: Grief Coaching Certification Guide (pdf to download and study at your own pace)
- Module Two: Understanding Grief and Healing (pdf to download and study at your own pace)
- Two separate 1-hour Zoom sessions to discuss and answer any questions that may arise
- Final exam that consists of 50 true/false questions and 5 essay questions
- Final Zoom session to discuss exam, any missed answers or questions
- Additional Zoom sessions are available at an hourly rate
Affordability of Program:
- No car, airplane, or hotel travel expense to learn.
- Digital PDFs are inexpensive to provide.
- The online test is automated.
- Important program information is in writing.
- Easy to read and understand module information is self-study at your own pace.
- Peer coaching availability and self-driven practice options help turn skills into habits.
- There is no required continuing education expense.
- There are no required additional fees to maintain certification.
- There are no time limits on using what is learned.
- Ongoing basic support is free.
Convenience of Program:
- Use the information learned from the modules or get certified anytime.
- Certification is available worldwide all year in English and questions can be facilitated with a translator.
- Learn for yourself and to support and educate others including family and friends.
- Module information is self-study at your own pace with no added pressure.
- Module information is easy to read and understand.
- General terms are used whenever possible instead of scientific jargon, which is explained if needed.
- No time-consuming travel or hassle away from family and work for certification.
- No sitting for hours or days in a class that may not be the best use of valuable time because some information is already known.
“Small Business Action Planning” module is available after certification is complete if coach desires to build a business.
Have questions? Book your Discovery Call today and let’s find out if this program is a good fit for you! I promise you won’t regret it!